Interested in visiting?
As a 501c3 nonprofit, our tours program has served to be the major funding source that enabled us to continue in our important mission. We have experienced a severe decrease in tour income since the onset of the covid19 pandemic. With limited income from our tours, we ask that you consider making a donation to help the wolves through this difficult time.
All tours require a reservation. Tours and events are held outside and the trails are natural rocks, grass, and dirt. There is one moderately steep hill halfway through the tour. Please wear good walking shoes and dress for the weather
Items from the sanctuary Gift Shop can now be ordered online or by phone. All proceeds from gift shop sales also directly benefit the wolves.
- Pets are not permitted on the property
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas
- Alcohol is not permitted on the property
- Running is not permitted on the property
- Photographs are permitted but lenses must be no longer than 5 inches in length. *Longer lenses are permitted on the photography tour only
- Tripods, monopods, and selfie sticks are prohibited
- Video recording is prohibited.