Interested in visiting?
The only way to see Wolf Sanctuary of PA is during a tour.
Due to the covid19 pandemic, it is with deep regret that we will need to cancel our weekend public tours for the weekends of 3/21-3/22 and 3/28-3/29. We will provide an update on 4/1 regarding tours following that date.
NOTE: We will also be closed for tours on Sunday April 12 for Easter.
Wolf Sanctuary of PA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with no government funding. We rely on our tours and events, fundraisers, and private donations to continue to provide the highest level of quality care and enrichment for all of the wolves in our care. All proceeds from our tours and events go directly towards helping the wolves.
Tours and events are held outside and the trails are natural rocks, grass, and dirt. There is one moderately steep hill halfway through the tour. Please wear good walking shoes and dress for the weather.
The sanctuary Gift Shop is open during tour hours or by appointment. All proceeds from gift shop sales also directly benefit the wolves.
- Pets are not permitted on the property
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas
- Alcohol is not permitted on the property
- Running is not permitted on the property
- Photographs are permitted but lenses must be no longer than 5 inches in length. *Longer lenses are permitted on the photography tour only
- Tripods, monopods, and selfie sticks are prohibited
- Video recording is prohibited.