As our region slowly begins to reopen, we have begun to offer tours by reservation only. We are still unable to offer weekend public tours at this time. We have also instituted health and safety practices to ensure the well-being of our visitors, volunteers, and staff. We will continue to provide updates via our website and social media.
As a 501c3 nonprofit, our tours program has served to be the major funding source that enabled us to continue in our important mission. We have experienced a severe decrease in tour income since the onset of the pandemic. With limited income from our tours, we ask that you consider making a donation to help the wolves through this difficult time.
Thank you, as always, for your generous support.
Interested in visiting?
All tours require a reservation. Tours and events are held outside and the walking trails are natural rocks, grass, and dirt. There is one moderately steep hill halfway through the tour.
Items from the sanctuary Gift Shop can now be ordered online or by phone. All proceeds from gift shop sales also directly benefit the wolves.
- Per Covid19 safety regulations, all visitors must wear a mask at all times and maintain 6 feet of social distance while on the property
- Please wear good walking shoes and dress for the weather. The tour is held rain, snow, or shine. Check our facebook page for extreme weather cancellations.
- Pets are not permitted on the property
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas
- Alcohol is not permitted on the property
- Running is not permitted on the property
- Photographs are permitted but lenses must be no longer than 5 inches in length. *Longer lenses are permitted on the photography tour only
- Tripods, monopods, and selfie sticks are prohibited
- Video recording is prohibited.