Interested in visiting?
Wolf Sanctuary of PA offers guided educational tours to view the wolves and learn about gray wolf conservation and biology. The only way to visit Wolf Sanctuary of PA is by visiting for a guided tour or event. All tours require a reservation.
During a guided tour, our knowledgeable and passionate volunteer tour guides lead you through the sanctuary to get a glimpse at the hidden lives of wolves and to introduce you to the unique personalities of the rescues who call the sanctuary home. We open availability for Private Tours on the 1st of each month when our tour guide schedules become available. Public Tour availability is opened to minimum capacity at the beginning of the year, then additional availability is added on the 1st of each month if we have additional guides available.
The Gift Shop is open during tour ours or by appointment. Items from the Gift Shop can be ordered through our online gift shop or by contacting us. All proceeds from tours and gift shop sales also directly benefit the wolves.
- Please wear good walking shoes and dress for the weather. Tours and events are held outside and the walking trails are natural rocks, grass, and dirt. There is one moderately steep hill halfway through the tour. The tour is held rain, snow, or shine. Check our facebook page for extreme weather cancellations.
- Pets are not permitted on the property
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas
- Alcohol is not permitted on the property
- Running is not permitted on the property
- Video recording is prohibited.
- Photographs are permitted but lenses must be no longer than 5 inches in length for most tours. Tripods, monopods, and selfie sticks are permitted only during Photography Sessions. Longer lenses are permitted on the photography tour only