We need your help!
As a non-profit sanctuary, we rely on the help of our dedicated supporters!
Providing for the daily needs of the animals in our care is not cheap. Your support can help us to fulfill our mission and continue providing quality care and enrichment for all of our wolves.
The following items are on our current wish list. With your help, we hope to see them through.
What we’re in need of:
- Raw Meat! We accept meat donations as long as they are uncooked and unseasoned. We accept most types of meat and fish, although we do not accept pork.
- Coconut oil and plain canned pumpkin for our in-house made wolf meals
- Dish soap and sponges for our Wolf Kitchen
- Espree or similar (pet safe fly spray)
- New ponds, trees, and other natural territory home furnishings
- New fencing or fencing repairs
Here at the sanctuary, we try to ensure that the wolves have plenty of enrichment to encourage mental and physical activity and prevent boredom. Durable enrichment toys designed for large mammals and carnivores are great for playtime.
- Landscaping tools – Long and Short Handle Pitch Forks, Metal Bow Rakes
- Outdoor gloves – gardening gloves, wool-lined gloves, large insulated rubber gloves (snow blower gloves), cut-proof gloves for meat cutting
- Rubber aprons
- Shovels – Snow shovels and metal shovels
- Large brooms for outdoor use
- Volunteer Center Supplies: Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Ziplock bags, Trash bags, Hand soap, Dish soap
- Helping hands with tours, indoor work, and outdoor work. Check out more information on our Volunteer Program below.